Monday, May 19, 2008

Just a little case of mood poisoning...must be something I hate.

I hate it when I open a bag of chips to find that it’s half empty.
I hate that Hillary Clinton is running for President.
I hate how ppl use txt msg lingo 2 tlk 2 me. BTW, idk WTF BBIAF means!
I hate it when the weather man is COMPLETELY WRONG.
I hate it when people misspell easy werds.
I hate how the alarm clock ruins my day right off the bat.
I hate it when my clothes have difficult washing/drying instructions.
I hate when I slip and fall back into bed, making me late for work again.
I hate when the other person has the right-of-way and they don't take it.
I hate that beer makes my inner-idiot come out.
I hate that the salesman at the Apple Store assumes I’m retarded.
I hate when some ass-clown answers his phone during a movie.
I hate it when eBay doesn’t have what I’m looking for.

But most of all, I hate the boken-english-speaking Customer Service Representative that always takes my call after 15 minutes of automated service options. But I know it’s not their fault. They’re just the product of low-priority customer support and the inevitability of globalization.

No comments: